9.23.2008

Launch date to be announced...

What a ride this has been----trying to start a business in the middle of a nation-wide financial crisis is either completely insane or brilliant. Either way it turns out--- it has taken a battle that I intend to keep winning!!

I have a launch date of Oct. 31, 2008!!!

I will be meeting with the Web developing firm starting tomorrow to have the site designed and they will begin building it immediately. I am realistic in knowing that my desired launch date may not be met---but, I will remain optimistic that it will be. 

I look forward to keep you updated as the site progresses. In the meantime, I hope that you continue to build your product inventory to sell, sell, sell!!!

No comments:

What is Daisy Craft?

Daisy Craft is an online venue for crafters to have a place to sell their hand-crafted, hand-made products.

Photography, quilts, woodwork, jewelry, digital scrapbooking, soaps and lotions, clothing and on and on can be sold here! If you make or alter it, you can sell it on Daisy Craft!

Visit Daisy Craft for more information!

We need you! Join Today!!