6.15.2009

Wedding book tutorial

I am currently working on an AWESOME tutorial to teach you how to create the most adorable wedding guest books ever!

I used to make these for all my close friends as wedding gifts (cuz, it can get spendy with all the paper, the book and embellishments). Everyone that saw them, LOVED them and even offered to pay me to make them.

I never had time to persue that as a business, but I can show you how.

It is super easy, super fun and FREAKIN' ADORABLE!!!

The Wedding Book Tutorial is COMING SOON.... by next week... so stay tuned. I'll announce it on Twitter first... so be sure you're following us there!!!

No comments:

What is Daisy Craft?

Daisy Craft is an online venue for crafters to have a place to sell their hand-crafted, hand-made products.

Photography, quilts, woodwork, jewelry, digital scrapbooking, soaps and lotions, clothing and on and on can be sold here! If you make or alter it, you can sell it on Daisy Craft!

Visit Daisy Craft for more information!

We need you! Join Today!!